OH julie---- She is beautiful :)!!! I am so very excited for you. I wanted to call today but I completely ran out of time!! Steven is gone for 2-3 weeks so, I am mommy and daddy for awhile and it is pretty busy. BUT CONGRATS!! tell mom hi and I am so so truly excited for you.
Yay! You guys are having a girl! Girls are so fun. Congrats. When I was expecting Ellie Matthew wanted to name her "Mia" and Mia wanted to name her "Jesus". Kids come up with some funny names.
5 comments:
It's a girl!!!!! Congratulations! Are you guys so excited?
OH julie---- She is beautiful :)!!!
I am so very excited for you. I wanted to call today but I completely ran out of time!! Steven is gone for 2-3 weeks so, I am mommy and daddy for awhile and it is pretty busy. BUT CONGRATS!! tell mom hi and I am so so truly excited for you.
Those parts look familiar ;-) Congrats on the baby girl
Yay! You guys are having a girl! Girls are so fun. Congrats. When I was expecting Ellie Matthew wanted to name her "Mia" and Mia wanted to name her "Jesus". Kids come up with some funny names.
I got the lowdown from Marc on Sunday during Primary. I was so excited to hear you are having a girl! Congratulations!
Post a Comment