We"d love to hear from you...Send us an email!

Thursday, October 9, 2008

I love making money!

I just picked up my check from selling my stuff at the MOT sale...drum roll please....almost $300!! Woo hoo! Not bad for a night/morning worth of selling my old stuff. Now if I can only keep myself from spending all of it at the last sale I'll be in good shape ;)

My neighbor across the street has twins too, and is done having kids so is selling all her stuff....yeah, her check was for $900!! Merry Christmas to her! can you imagine?

1 comment:

Cranberryfries said...

Yahoo! That is SO great! Hey I look at it this way. Even if you spend that $300 at the next sale you are still going to sell your stuff again later right? And a lot of the $$ will come back again then. What a great program to be able to buy and sell to the exact group who needs it!