My mom and I asked the boys what we should name their little SISTER last night and Tyler told us we should name her "Diaper Change" LOL I love what little kids have to say!
Friday, October 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My mom and I asked the boys what we should name their little SISTER last night and Tyler told us we should name her "Diaper Change" LOL I love what little kids have to say!
Posted by
Julie G.
at
Friday, October 17, 2008
5 comments:
Congrats on having a girl! Claire will love to have a little friend!
JULIE!!! Congratulations. I'm so excited for you and your family. Are you excited to start collecting pink stuff now? :)
Our boys are convinced that we are going to have a boy... FINE WITH ME!! And they are WAY into transformers, they want to name him Lucas Optimus Parley Prime Tolman.... perfect right?!?!? Not too long not too short, The optimus prime is seperated so it is a subtle throw back to Tranformers.... OH BROTHER!! But, they are DEMANDING!! :)
Haha, the funniest suggestion I ever got was from a kindergarten student who suggested I name my baby "sugar pop". Not sure where that came from!
yea!! Congrats on a little girl! How fun for you! How have you been feeling lately?
Post a Comment