It's hard to believe I'm halfway through my pregnancy! Yikes....this is going way too fast some days! We have our ultrasound on Thursday so hopefully this little one will cooperate for us and reveal himself/herself. I don't want any crossed legs, or cord between the legs so we can't tell "accurately" what it is. This baby needs an identity! So keep your fingers crossed for us :)
Monday, October 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
YIPEE.... YIPEE!!! I am a little jealous! :)
I am so excited for you to find out the gender! I can't wait!
Oh thank you for sending me the link! This will definately help me stay in the loop! Congratulations... I will be excited to hear what "it" is. :)I had no idea one was on the way.
Good luck on Thursday! I'll be excited to hear. I love your family photo!
Post a Comment