I've gotten too comfortable with leaving the boys downstairs playing with their trains while I go upstairs for a minute....This is what I found today:
My naughty little boys tore down the "panels" on our sliding glass door. I think they were using them as "train tracks." At least we had plans to get rid of the ugly curtains anyway, so they were actually doing us a favor??
Thursday, October 2, 2008
I shouldn't have left them alone
Posted by
Julie G.
at
Thursday, October 02, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Ouch! Well I guess it was good you guys were planning on changing the blinds anyway. Haha! I am the same way though. I get a little comfortable trusting the kids and then wham a huge mess! At least they're cute right.
Oh, so many things I have to look forward to!
I love the look on Tylers face! He looks so sad, and yet Bryce looks like there was nothing going on at all... maybe you know the guilty one, or you know what kid has no problem with getting in trouble. So cute!
We have the same panels and the boys pull on ours all the time, it kills me.
Post a Comment