We"d love to hear from you...Send us an email!

Friday, June 6, 2008

Zoo Trip

We went to the zoo this morning and were pleasantly surprised that the giraffe exhibit is open!! I've been looking forward to this since last year. Some of the giraffes are still babies and they are adorable! It will be fun to watch them grow and adapt to their new home.

My kids like to look at the gorillas but are ready to leave after about 1 minute. I on the other hand love to watch the gorillas and find them fascinating! There is a baby gorilla named Bakari who is adorable! He was really playful this morning and was swinging on the ropes and climbing the trees. The boys tolerated staying a few minutes extra so I could watch :)


After enjoying a few more animals we stopped to look at the polar bear swimming and he was right next to the glass, it was so cool!! The boys were really apprehensive but excited about it.

3 comments:

*katie said...

We love the zoo!!

Whitney Blake said...

I love Bryce's facial expression in that last photo.. he is thinking.. WOAH....

mj said...

Hey Marc! (and fam.) It's me...Maegen Jenne! I found your blog on Jamie's blog. You have twins! Wow...good for you! They are adorable. We have just one for now, a little boy named Carter. He is just the awesomest kid ever! We have a blog too...bestjennefamily.blogspot.com
you can check it out when you have a minute. We are living in CA now while Nate works for HP. I get to stay home with litl' C which is just a laugh a minute. Good luck raising those two boys!