Bryce locked himself in a room today. I was loading them up in the car to go to the library and he shut the door and said "buh bye mama!" He proceeded to play quietly by himself for the next 30 minutes while I tried to get the door open. I finally unscrewed the door handle and manipulated the lock. As I was told, it won't be the last time this happens!
Thursday, June 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hunter did that once when we were in Provo. Rustin was remodeling the apartments and Hunter locked the apartment door and when I got home I also didn't have a key. The whole time Hunter was at the door bawling. I first called a locksmith and then ended up finding a key for the door. Way to go for us being the managers of the complex. Luckily he wasn't hurt. You live, you learn!!
Oh Boy! This is something that I definitely worry about! So far we've been lucky, though. Good thinking on how to open the door!
Post a Comment