We"d love to hear from you...Send us an email!

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!


I have a husband who is an AMAZING father! He is so fun with the kids, they absolutely adore him. He's patient, gentle, & a great teacher. He helps with bedtime every night. He takes time to read to the boys, play with them, and hold them. I'm so proud of Marc and the awesome father he is to our children. I couldn't think of anyone else who would do a better job. He works so hard for our family, we love you babe!!

2 comments:

Matthew and Elizabeth Dykman said...

Julie, your little guys are so cute! What fun it must be to have twins! I'm so glad you found us on here, it will be fun to keep in touch!

*katie said...

Marc has always been so patient! I mean, he put up with Camie and me for an entire summer and that was probably pretty hard:)