On Monday, I ventured out with the boys to a nearby water park (fountains, spraying water, etc) Tyler loved it, Bryce tolerated it. I get really apprehensive and anxious in large crowds when I'm out with my kids by myself. I have to watch them like a hawk or it's so easy for one of them to wander off with a big kid and get lost in the crowds. We played for awhile, ate a picnic lunch then went back to the water. I finally drug them both out crying & screaming because it was way beyond their bedtime. It was fun and really cheap (only $1 per kid) but there is a park closer to us that is super toddler friendly, has a small water area, and is free so we'll probably stick to that one most of the time.
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Water park
Posted by
Julie G.
at
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment