Don't go down a hill that you can't get back up! We went for a family bike ride on Sunday. We were feeling pretty good at the bottom of the 5-mile trail so we thought we'd just hop over to my in-laws since we were more than half way there. Marc pulled the kids on the way there and I was supposed to take them on the way back--except on the way back we were going UP the hill in traffic with no shoulder. Brilliant idea! I was struggling pretty bad, so Marc took over and ran the bike & kids up the rest of the hill while I pathetically jogged with a bike huffing & puffing the entire way. I felt so wimpy! I was utterly exhausted & there was no way I could get all the way home pulling those kids--thank goodness for a husband who is in much better shape than me & was able to get all of us home without too much trouble. We definitely need a better game plan next time!
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Lesson #1 in Bike Riding
Posted by
Julie G.
at
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh no! That makes me tired just thinking about it!!
Post a Comment