It's hot & muggy, with cold thunderstorms moving in which means it's Tornado Season here in Cincinnati. I don't freak out as much as I used to when I hear the tornado sirens go off, but they still make me apprehensive. Driving to Young Women's tonight I heard TWO different Emergency Broadcast warnings on the radio that there are tornadoes in the surrounding areas, Yeesh! This kind of stuff just doesn't happen back west!
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Twister Weather
Posted by
Julie G.
at
Tuesday, June 03, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
HA! I totally relate. I once watched this storm (it honestly looked like the end of the world coming) "float" in from the 50th floor of my work downtown here. It is soooooooo scary at first but now I am just used to it...but really we didn't get this stuff in ID!
Post a Comment