My Mom came to town on Isabel's birthday! We went to the airport to pick her up. Isabel was so excited!
And some sticker books
I made her a cake:
When Marc came home from work, we opened presents:
A new Sunday Dress:
Her very own baby doll from Grandma:
A Doggie from her brothers and sister:And her very own bike from Mom and Dad
She couldn't wait to ride it, but we made her change into pants:
We "facetimed" with Grandma and Grandpa Glutz while we sang "Happy Birthday" and blew out the candles
I used to write every month about Isabel and the new things she was doing/saying. I'm sad that I haven't kept up on that, because 6 months later and I'm struggling to remember everything she did at this age. This little girl is a firecracker. She has an explosive temper. Is extremely affectionate. She loves to be included, doesn't really matter what we're doing as long as she gets to do it too. She is very good at communicating what she wants, her language is amazing. At 2 years old, she takes pretty good naps, often over 3 hours. It makes things a little difficult for the big kids because it is such a big chunk of time of their day that we can't really do anything. She love baby dolls and stuffed animals. She loves going for rides in the stroller or bike trailer. She seems to have adjusted to the new ward's nursery, it helps if one of the kids takes her...not as much drama at drop of. She is obsessed with getting into my stuff. My purse, my bathroom drawer, my desk, she is often hiding while causing trouble. She has a special relationship with her brothers and sister. They are very sweet with her. They all try to play with her, give her extra loves, and spoil her. At times, it seems like she has 4 Moms. Because of that, she is very spoiled. They don't like to hear her crying, and are very quick to hand off something of theirs to make her feel better. She's a special girl, and I am so glad she is part of our family.
Putting on makeup just like Mommy
Reading her special "Isabel" book with Grandma





















No comments:
Post a Comment