I really wanted to go get updated family pictures while Bob was here. I had coordinating outfits ready. I wanted something with a lot of greenery and color. The problem was, we were so busy, the picture was on the backburner until I kind of forced everyone to do it. We told Lexi we were going to a Park to take pictures. She was happy for the first grouping, then melted down a bit when she realized the park did not have a playground.
We had high hopes for this pose. The boys were on a steep slope and were falling over half the time. We'd have to piece several pictures together to get one that we loved
I liked these of the little girls. I wish Lexi's smile would have been a little bigger, but I thought they were cute.
My silly boys.
All 4 kids.
Marc and I.
Since we were going out to Cincinnati to do an extended family picture in a month, Marc wanted to wait and re-do the session. We haven't really touched these pictures since. I guess the good news is that we didn't pay for anything but the outfits. And we're re-using half of them anyway. Sometimes pictures work, and sometimes they don't! We're looking to replace the pictures on our wall. So even though some of the pictures are great, not all of them made the cut to be blown up and on displayed prominently in the home. So, I'll stick these in the kids books and probably make a few 5x7's for some frames around the house.
No comments:
Post a Comment