These are all my "mis-fit" pictures that get to be lumped together.
The kids have learned how to take pictures (I have about 100 self-portraits of Lexi) These are some of the gems on my computer:
We traded some older toys for this GeoTrax Airplane/airport, Tyler was in Heaven!
Lexi getting her finger nails painted by her Daddy!
We tried (and failed!!) to have a sleep over on the trampoline. I sunk in the middle and all the kids kept sliding into me. Finally, at about 1:30 I moved us all inside and slept in my own bed!
Bryce managed to give himself a black eye on the trampoline. He did a flip and knee'd himself in the eye
Lexi helping me with the garden.
Rarrr! Pirate Bryce!
Rarr! Pirate Tyler!
Marc was gone on a scout camp out so the kids had a sleep over down stairs.
Couldn't resist this picture of Lexi snuggled up with her baby doll :)
Can't believe how quickly the summer went! We did a lot, didn't do a lot of the things we wanted to do, but made a lot of great memories.
No comments:
Post a Comment