We"d love to hear from you...Send us an email!

Sunday, December 13, 2009

What a glorious morning!

Our kids slept in this morning! The baby slept through the night for the first time in weeks, woke up at 6 something to eat, then went back to sleep until 8:30!!!! The boys woke up a little before that and talked quietly in their beds until Marc told them they could get out and play. We got to eat waffles this morning, with strawberries and whipped cream. Everyone loved it. We finished up just in time to watch "Music & the Spoken Word" where the Mormon Tabernacle Choir was featuring some of their Christmas concert this year. It was so joyful having everyone snuggled on the couch listening to beautiful music. Just one of those moments where you just want to hit the pause button and relish in it. What a great way to start off a wonderful day.

4 comments:

5moonbeams4us said...

How do you get Lexi to sleep through the night??? I want the secret, since my almost 3 year old still has NOT slept a full 8 hours.
I do have to say though, sounds like you did have a perfect morning!

Nicole Ray said...

Did you see melissa dancing? she performed at the christmas concert and was right by the conductor!

Anonymous said...

That sounds like a great morning. I agree with you. There have been many times that I wish I could hit the pause button but instead it seems like time is fast forwarding. I wish it would slow down.

Julie G. said...

Lark, I wish I had some magical way of making Lexi sleep through the night. We tried letting her cry it out a few times (she seriously cried for over an hour at a time, it broke my heart) It worked for a few weeks, then she started waking up again. I try to make Marc get up with her at night, because if I go in there, she just wants to nurse. So its still not a consistent thing, but we're getting there.

Nicole, I DID see Melissa dancing! I don't think I would have caught that it was her if I wasn't looking for her. Very cool.

Jenni thanks for all your sweet comments! I appreciate your support and advice :)