We"d love to hear from you...Send us an email!

Friday, December 18, 2009

confessions of a shopaholic

I'll admit, I have a problem. I'm obsessed with coupons. It's gotten bad enough that it keeps me up at night, either because I'm in the stores shopping (Kohls was open until midnight, and Rite Aid was open until 11) or home thinking about how I can maximize savings out of different transactions. I'm now one of those ladies who goes to the store with a huge binder stuffed with baseball organizers full of clipped coupons. I'm subscribed to several blogs that talk about the great deals that are out there, and my printer goes through ink/paper at a disgustingly rapid rate. Marc thinks I'm crazy, but he can't complain about how much money I've saved our family since August when I first started this. Our Christmas will be a little more fun this year because I've been able to get so many things for free/super cheap. I just need to find a better balance of time spent on it, which hopefully will happen after Christmas. Anyway, it feels much better to get that off my chest! lol.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's great that you're saving so much money. I wish I had the patients for that.