We"d love to hear from you...Send us an email!

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Have you tried Swagbucks yet?

I've been using swagbucks for several months now. It's a search engine website that rewards you with "swagbucks" randomly and you can buy prizes with the swagbucks you accumulate. It supposedly uses google and ask.com for your search results, I prefer google, but hey, by looking up the same thing on swagbucks, I get free stuff. So far, I've been able to buy 5 amazon gift cards worth $5 apiece just by doing searches through swagbucks and finding codes here and there. Santa decided to shop at Amazon this year for our boys, and we redeemed our gift cards to get two toys for Tyler & Bryce completely FREE.

Go here to sign up. A few tips that I've found, when you do a search always make sure you go to page 2 and page 3. If you don't get something on the first search, try at least 3 more different searches. I usually try once in the morning and once at night to win swagbucks and average about 1-3 a day. If you want to be more involved, there are swagcodes that are released quite frequently. If you're interested in those, you'll want to download the toolbar and the widget (the box at the bottom of my sidebar) and subscribe to the swagbucks blog. Happy Searching! :D

No comments: