We"d love to hear from you...Send us an email!

Sunday, December 20, 2009

It's Beginning to Look a lot like Christmas!

I love the Sunday before Christmas. It's my favorite Sunday Service of the year. I love seeing all of the little kids dressed up in pretty dresses and handsome outfits. I love listening to the music from the choir and the celebration for our Savior's birth and life. If you're only going to go to church once a year, this is the Sunday to do it. Nothing else compares.

In the past, we've always brought the kids to the studio to do the Christmas Giggles. Since that wasn't an option this year, we had to improvise. It was quite chaotic trying to get the kids fed, dressed and photographed before we made our way to church. I made Marc finish photographing the kids, thus sacrificing a "bench seat" for our family and ending up on the folding chairs in the back. But it was worth it to me to get these shots of our kids. Don't they look great?