Goodness Gracious, can my baby really be 3.5 months old?? She's growing up way too fast. I'm sad that she can't stay like this a little longer, but I'm excited about the fun times ahead.
Lexi loves to "stand." She gets this little smirk of accomplishment on her face, its cute. She's very strong but gets tired quickly. She HATES tummy time! She'll start fussing the moment I put her on her belly.
But once she realizes I'm not going to get her right away, she'll resign herself to picking up her head and looking around a little bit. I love how her legs still fly up when she tries to pick up her chest, like a little superman. Despite the lack of time she spends on her belly, she's showing improvement in her stamina to hold her neck and chest up and turn to look at things.
Toys are really starting to interest our little girl. She loves to swat at the toys above her in the little "baby gym". She'll grab for objects in front of her, and if I put something in her hands, she'll shake it around and hold onto it for quite awhile.
We had friends over on Sunday that have a baby who is 6 months old, so I brought out the exersaucer to entertain him for awhile. It was still in the play room the next morning, so I let Lexi play in it for awhile. She enjoyed it for a little bit. I want to wait a few more weeks before we bring it out for good, because I need it to last for a few months and I don't want her to get sick of it too early! Just for fun, this is a picture of Tyler at 3 months playing with the same toy:
One of our favorite things about Lexi is how quick she is to smile
She's such a happy baby. She coos and squeals and is VERY girly! She "talks" with us constantly, and is starting to giggle which is absolutely adorable! She has stolen all of our hearts and we're so happy that she's part of our family. Life wouldn't be the same without our little Lexi Lou.
Thursday, June 18, 2009
3.5 Months Old!
Posted by
Julie G.
at
Thursday, June 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can't believe she's that old already!!! It's amazing how fast time goes.
Post a Comment