I made a huge batch of oatmeal this morning with tons of fresh blueberries, brown sugar, a touch of cinnamon and some vanilla. Marc took this huge helping of it and the boys were so excited because they love oatmeal, then I took a big bite and nearly gagged....it was so salty is was absolutely disgusting!! We tried dumping a bunch of cinnamon/sugar mix on everyone's and that still didn't help. I looked at the box this afternoon to see what I had done wrong, in my hurry to make it I misread a 1/4 tsp of salt and put in almost 1/4 cup!!! No wonder it was so gross, whoops!! What a shame to waste all the blueberries.
Friday, July 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hahaha! If I had a dime for how many times I have done things like this...my poor husband usually tries to shove it down to to not hurt my feelings even though I just throw mine away! :)
Oh NO!! I hate it when I do stuff like that! Especially wasting all those blueberries. Sadness. :(
Post a Comment