We"d love to hear from you...Send us an email!

Thursday, July 10, 2008

I got sucked in...

I read two Twilight books in two days. I've heard how much everyone has "loved" them and I have to say I was pretty hesitant going into it but I admit that I enjoyed them, a lot. So much that I'm still paying the consequences for staying up so late reading. I am definitely looking forward to reading book 4 when it's released, so anybody out there who gets their hands on a copy and wants to let me borrow it when their done, let me know!

3 comments:

Nicole Ray said...

I pre-ordered it from amazon.com and it was only 17 dollars and should get here the day that it is released. I did that with the seventh Harry potter and loved that I didn't have to go fight crowds anywhere. They are good reads that you can't put down. Have you read The Host? I got it but am saving it for my trip next week. Melis read it and said that it was really good! Love ya babe!

Cranberryfries said...

I saw the title before I opened your page and I had a HUGE hunch it was going to be Twilight related!

They're good right? I was totally hesitant going in also what with the hype and all. But then my cousin gave it to me and I got hooked. (But you've probably seen evidence of that on my blog.)

Congrats on getting sucked in. :)

*katie said...

I just finished book 3! I read the first 2 last year sometime in 3 days and had to take a 7 month break before I could read the third, but I read it in record time...can't wait for number 4!