Since I'm treating this blog somewhat as a journal I wanted to keep track of the words Bryce and Tyler are saying right now at almost 20 months.Tyler: Bubble, MaMa, Dadah, Bampah (grandpa) Bamma (grandma) I (hi), Choo choo, Moh (more), Burd, Ball, Bu (bus), Buh bye, Mil (milk), Ty-er (Tyler), Uh (up), No, Sa-na (Santa), S-no, Esus (Jesus), Beh (Bear), Baa (bath), Duck, Sar (star), Tuh tuh (turtle), Ish (fish), Ay (yay), Boom
Signs that he knows: Please, Thank you, More, All done, Doggie, Reindeer, Candy, Milk, Light, Bird, Hat, Pig, Banana, Bunny, Shark, Catepillar, Rain,
Animal Noises he can make: Hiss--snake, Trumpet--elephant, Meow--cat, Growl--bear, Chomp chomp--alligator, Moo-- cow, Pant--dog, Aaa-- sheep, Squawk--bird, Ooo ooo ooo---monkey, whoo whoo--owl, howl---wolf,Bryce: Bubble, Momma, Da dah, Maam ma (Grandma), Maa m-a (grandpa), Choo choo, Ball, Chruck (truck), Bus, Buh byes, Juice, Byce (Bryce), No, Sa-ta (Santa) May may (mail man), Jesus, Chuch (church), Jaf (giraffe), Quack, Eh pa (air plane), No may (snow man), Go, Sock, Chu (shoe), Nanna (banana), Cheese, Pan cay (pancake), Wa wa (waffle), Tur tu (turtle), Ish (fish), Ut oh, Vroom, Jee (jeep), Bess you (bless you), Yay, Boo, Boom, Cash (crash), Cawrr (car)
Signs that he knows: Please, Thank you, More, All done, Doggie, Reindeer, Candy, Milk, Light, Bird, Hat, Banana, Bunny, Shark, Beep beep, Catepillar, Butterfly, Rain
Animal Noises he can make: Hiss--snake, Trumpet--elephant, Meow--cat, Roar--lion, Growl--bear, Chomp chomp--alligator, Mooo--cow, Pant--dog, Aa aaa--sheep, Ooo oo-monkey, Whoo--owl, Howl---wolf, Snorrrrt--pig, Snarl--leopard, Obble obble--turkey, Buzz--Bee,
I didn't realize they knew so many words until I started typing them out! I have such smart little boys (not that I'm biased or anything!) I'm calling this stage of life the "wonder days" because they are amazed by everything and I'm amazed by them! :)
Wednesday, January 2, 2008
Words they know...
Posted by
Julie G.
at
Wednesday, January 02, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment