We have a family who has "adopted" us and gives us their clothes they've outgrown. It's fantastic! I can't even begin to express how appreciative we are of this family. One of the bags they gave us had this adorable black/white/red dress for Lexi. We were able to fine a matching dress for Isabel!
Lexi has been asking for weeks when they could wear their special dresses. I was hoping to wait until after Thanksgiving, but I was afraid Isabel was going to outgrow the dress too quickly! So this last Sunday the girls got to dress up extra fancy:
I was asked by a certain little girl if I would wear my red shirt too, so I decided to make her happy and all of us girls matched at church. It was fun to dress up and I love how cute the little girls looked together. I wonder how long they'll want to match each other, but for the next few years, we'll probably try to make it work :)



No comments:
Post a Comment