We"d love to hear from you...Send us an email!

Monday, November 4, 2013

1 month old and fall pictures

Wow, how time flies! The days and nights definitely all blend together, and I feel like I do the same thing every day for the most part but I can't believe how quickly the time is passing. I think having the 3 older kids definitely speeds up the time because we stay pretty busy.

Baby Isabel has always been very smiley as she'd drift off to sleep, but at 4 weeks, she definitely started giving us "real" smiles. Baby grins melt your heart! Nothing better than your baby recognizing you and giving you a big gummy smile with eyes that light up in joy.

We did a fall photo shoot with the kids. We had wanted to wait until Marc's dad came out at the end of  October, but the fall leaves were not going to wait! We went down to Albertson's Park in downtown Boise on a Saturday evening. Oh man, the place was packed! Every nook and cranny was filled with people getting their pictures taken. If you wanted a certain spot, you'd often have to wait for awhile for the group using it to be done. Or even crossing a bridge, we'd have to wait for the photographer to finish so we didn't interrupt the picture.

Marc did a great job! We have too many to choose from. And none of these are photo shopped :)












No comments: