I had one picture in mind that I really wanted to have taken when Bob came out, and that was the updated "foot" picture that has been at the top of the blog since Lexi was born. I thought we'd wait until next spring, when the boys were baptized and Bob will be out here again to take a nice family picture. Isabel would be a little bigger and not so dwarfed in the picture, and hopefully I would be a little smaller...
We took the foot picture, it was fun to do, and I'm excited about the way it turned out! Marc's not quite finished working on it, so I can't show it yet, but here's the family shot afterwards:
Between feeding the baby, doing Lexi's hair, trying to get myself all done up, and telling the boys what to do, it was a little stressful. Bob and I had gone out earlier in the week to look for any fall foliage that was still left. We decided that there was still enough at the Indian Creek in downtown Caldwell. Unfortunately, the two days in between looking at the location and the day of shooting, most of the foliage was gone and it was pretty bare. Since everyone was all done up and we put so much work into it, we decided to go ahead with the photo shoot.
We got some good shots. Definitely something we can make Christmas Cards out of. I'm not sure if I'm going to have them enlarged and replace the ones that are on the wall or not. I may still wait until Spring. But anyway, here's a preview of what we took. We haven't edited them at all yet, so just imagine things cropped a little tighter and the cars/buildings taken out of the shot:
1 comment:
You look great!
Post a Comment