I had a Dr.'s appointment right when we got back from our Spring Break trip. I met with Dr. Fu, she's the only female doctor at the group that I go to. I found her really personable, genuinely interested, and when I expressed concern over having twins again, she suggested to take a quick peak that they wouldn't bill the insurance for. Sweet! Lexi got to help hold the doppler as we listened to baby's heartbeat. She loved that! We had to wait a while to get back into the sonogram room, but I didn't care.
I was 14 weeks along, and I think I was imagining that the baby still looked kind of like an alien. I was blown away when this perfect little profile came up, and the baby was moving and looked beautiful! It honestly took my breath away.
Wednesday, August 7, 2013
Oh Baby
Posted by
Julie G.
at
Wednesday, August 07, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment