We"d love to hear from you...Send us an email!

Monday, May 2, 2011

should be sleeping

I should be sleeping. I sent Marc to bed a while ago and told him I'd be up shortly, and what do you know? I'm still up plunking around on the computer. I'm way behind in blogging. And my life is nuts this week. So here's a Top 10 of what we've been up to the last few days in no particular order:

1. Teaching preschool here MW
2. Volunteering at the Y's preschool TTh
3. Running....and Running....and Running, then icing, icing, and icing with several pain relievers mingled in.
4. Stalking swing sets on craigslist, battling it out over one of them, spending an entire morning taking it apart, and selling it before it even made it to our home.
5. FHE with the Sorenson's (I think we got the better end of the deal, they brought dinner to us, provided a truck, trailer and Brian to help disassemble a second swing set, and taught the lesson!)
6. Planning our first big "friend" birthday party this weekend for the boys
7. Getting called as second counselor in the Primary Presidency (I haven't been in primary since I graduated from it when I turned 12)
8. Celebrating the success of potty training with a "big girl bed" (front of crib taken off for Lexi)
9. Enjoying thrift store shopping for preschool materials
10. And trying to figure out our phantom garage door opener. It opens randomly throughout the day by itself, several times in a row and we can't get it to stop without unplugging it from the ceiling.

There you have it! Life in a nutshell. I'm off to bed. Til next time!

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Good to hear from you.