We"d love to hear from you...Send us an email!

Sunday, June 6, 2010

10 Years

It's been 10 years since I graduated from High School. My reunion is coming up this summer and I'm excited/nervous/apprehensive about it. They're putting together a slide show and have asked for pictures, so I spent a little while this afternoon going through scrapbooks and scanning old pictures in. Here's a little sneak peak of some of the pictures I sent in:

This was freshman year. Some of the girls on my basketball team came over to celebrate my birthday:
Junior year Homecoming Dance. I think I was asked the day before the dance or something like that, barely enough time to get a dress and have cap sleeves put on it:

Senior Year Powder Puff Game. I scored two touchdowns to lead our team to victory, pretty sweet!

Celebrating New Years Eve at the end of the Century. We celebrated 2000 by going downtown and partying in the streets.
Some my two greatest friends and I during Spring Break our Senior Year:

Aww, good times. Most of the pictures were from my senior year because I had a camera of my own by then and actually had friends to take pictures of, unlike the previous years, lol.

No comments: