I've loved being back in Idaho as spring has evolved. I never knew how much I missed it until I came back and got so nostalgic over simple things like the water filling the irrigation canals & spring hail storms. I love the smells of spring as I walk outside, the sweet fragrances of the flowering trees in bloom, the freshness that comes after a light rain storm, and the newly cut grass. I love seeing the fields being prepped for the next crops, the school kids running around the track and in the tennis courts, and the signs of life as people get outdoors again. I love the tulips and the daffodils, for some reason those remind me the most of my wedding day, and looking outside and being shocked over how the trees' foliage have transformed over night. It's a fresh start, new life cycle, and a breath of refreshment. Happy May Day to you all!
Saturday, May 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love spring too, there is just something about it that makes your spirt sing. :) Happy May Day to you.
Post a Comment