I went to a couple of kids' consignment stores here in Boise looking for Geotrax for the boys, and ended up getting Lexi a new outfit instead. In my defense, IF they'd actually had geotrax to buy, I would have bought them, it was too good of deal to pass up on, and Lexi loved the shoes---so how could a mom resist? It was a beautiful day so I got her all dressed up and tried to take a few pictures outside.I can't believe how big she's getting!
Sunday, May 16, 2010
All Done Up
Posted by
Julie G.
at
Sunday, May 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
She really is that cute! I love my hugs when I get home from work. I am glad that my kids remind me daily to be grateful for Julie's genes. That's why they are soooo good looking! --- Marc
Post a Comment