We"d love to hear from you...Send us an email!

Sunday, January 3, 2010

So Grown Up!

In our church, starting at 18 months and going through the year the kids turn 3, they go to nursery while the adults go to Sunday school and other meetings. Tyler & Bryce LOVED nursery! They loved their teachers and had a close bond to all of them and all of their teachers loved them. Last week they "graduated" from Nursery and entered the Primary program which is for kids turning 4 through 12. My two little boys are officially sunbeams! I walked them to the primary room this morning, took them up to the front row to sit with their two different teachers, (we opted to separate them, to help with making new friends). Tyler got a little anxious, I told him I'd be in the back of the room if he needed me. But as soon as his teacher came in and sat by him, he didn't look back. I ended up leaving after a few minutes and got pretty emotional as I realized how big my little boys are now! The disadvantage of twins is that you "lose" two of your kids at once.....I mean when they go to school its not like its one kid at a time, its both of them, and that's getting very sad for me. So anyway, here's a picture of our big boys in their first day of Primary.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know it is so sad when they grow up. I catch myself emotional alot when it comes to my kids growing up. We just have to count on Heavenly Father giving us strength to get through, our little ones growing up.

Kellie Allred said...

My oldest went to Primary for the first time too! A full head taller than the other boys in his class too.