Marc just called me. He's going to be late for dinner because he's filling out paperwork to start a new JOB tomorrow morning!!! We're thrilled, relieved, and excited about the opportunities that can present themselves with this job. He'll be working with the downtown Boise YMCA with their special events. It's a part-time job for now, but they're expecting to be right around 40 hours. We'll still keep looking for other work to subsidize the part-time nature of it, but in the meantime, its a JOB. It's steady income and we couldn't be happier! :D
Monday, January 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I'm so happy for you. You guys must be thrilled. You guys are great people and I know that things will work out for you.
YEAH!!! What a relief!!
That is awesome!! I hope he loves it.
AWESOME!!!
Horray!! That is great news.
Congratulations! That's so wonderful!
Congrats! How awesome for your family!
Congratulations! And a great start to the new year!
Post a Comment