We"d love to hear from you...Send us an email!

Monday, January 11, 2010

Busy Busy Girl

The comment I receive most often when I'm out with my kids is "wow, you've got your hands full" Yes, my life is busy. My little girl is into more things than both the boys combined. She's quick, determined, and won't stay in one place for very long. She can stand by herself if she doesn't realize she's doing it:She can reach most anything thing while standing on her tip toes:
If I'm not watching she will dig in the garbage can for treasures:
I can't keep her out of my drawers and cupboards, she comes "running" if the fridge door is opened, and dishes are impossible to load into the dishwasher if she's awake, but she's a great unloader! lol.
Lexi is just a spitball of energy and excitement! We sure love this little girl.
Here's a couple videos to show how close she is to walking. If we let go of her hands, she instantly buckles her knees and goes to the floor. I guess we should stop trying, she'll walk when she wants to walk, and then I'll regret it!


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing



Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is so cute. She sounds like Addyson. Maybe it's a girl thing, always into everything. I hope everything is well with your family.