We"d love to hear from you...Send us an email!

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Pictures of the house

I finally have everything put away. Pictures hung up, clutter put away,and the house looking presentable enough to have pictures taken of it.

The front of the house:


You go in the front door and can go left to the bedrooms or turn right and go to the front room. This is the front room/study:



The family room looks into the dining room, which is on the other side of the fireplace.





The dining room opens into the backyard:




Coming back in the door leads us to the kitchen:


You go by the fridge, and it takes you back out to the main hall where you turn right now to the bedrooms. The boys room is the first one you come to:





Down the hall is the kids bathroom. We love how big the bathtub is! All 3 kids fit very easily:


Across the bathroom is Lexi's bedroom. We brought out a few "new" baby toys for her where she can pull herself to a stand and play. She will just stay in her room and play for up to a half an hour! It's great! I love that I can leave her in there, know that she's safe, happy, and if she needs me, she starts crawling down the hall and because of the wood floors, I can hear her from anywhere.



At the end of the hall is our Master Bedroom. We were pretty excited that all of our furniture fit nicely.


Here's our bathroom. I'm so excited about the double sinks, and the huge bathtub! Where was that when I was pregnant?!?




It feels really nice to be all settled in. I'm already excited to put Christmas stuff up, but will contain myself until after Thanksgiving :) I LOVE my new house!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The house looks really nice and it looks like it has a lot of room. Congrats on the house.

Jaclyn said...

Julie it looks fantastic!

Whitney Blake said...

WOW.. what a cute house. I really like it!

Tiffany said...

I love it! How exciting!

Kellie Allred said...

The house looks great! Lots of room, which is just perfect for kids. It sounds like you guys are in Meridian. We are too. We're off of Chinden, sort of near Meridian Rd. We should get together sometime. 208-949-8792.