We"d love to hear from you...Send us an email!

Friday, November 20, 2009

Gratitude!

You know I don't post much but I thought this was very appropriate. As Julie and I have contemplated all that has happened in the last year, we have been overwhelmed with the blessings we have received from our family, friends, strangers, and most importantly the Lord. As many of you know, we have moved twice in the last two years and made a couple of different career moves. It has lead to some big trials and frustrations. However, as we try to think of the difficulties, we can't. Each time, lists and lists of blessings flow to our mind. We are so thankful for Jesus Christ and His teachings and gospel. We know that since we have focused on living by the commandments and following the whisperings of the Spirit, we have been taken care of.


So, in humility, "Thank you". We are blessed to know all of you and are thankful for your prayers and assistance. We know that the Lord has big things for us and we look forward to seeing them realized.

Check this out too: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tuwid8_O8dk

2 comments:

rin said...

Love you guys. The depth of gratitude we feel is linked directly to the trials we go through, eh? We can't have the one without the other. You'll be in our prayers. Happy Thanksgiving.

Anonymous said...

I think that the gratitude that we feel helps us through those tough times. I know that when Brigham and I have gone through our tough times, realizing the blessings that we do have, helped us through our times of hardship. It is great that you can be so positve through everything. That is what helps us. You both are good people and have always been good friends to us. We wish you both all the luck with the job search. I hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving.