We"d love to hear from you...Send us an email!

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Too much Quiet is never good!

A couple of weeks ago I picked up some of those little "stars" fruit puffs for Lexi since she is eating Cheerios now, just thought it would be nice to have some variety. She's been doing well with them, and I was excited because a tub of those things for one kid seemed like it was going to last me a few weeks.

Well Marc and I were in the other room talking while Bryce and Tyler were in the playroom. They were playing nicely and being quiet so we didn't worry about them too much. Until I realized that they had been quiet an especially long time. I went in to check on them and asked them what they were doing, Bryce told me "we're eating stars". It took me a second to process it, then realized they were eating Lexi's stars. Those darn boys ate the entire container!! So much for a couple of weeks use out of it.

No comments: