We"d love to hear from you...Send us an email!

Sunday, October 11, 2009

And the verdict is.....


We can't get Boise out of our minds. It seems as though that is where we're meant to be. So we're loading up our stuff and driving out on the 30th. Although we don't have a job secured there yet, we feel like its our best option for employment at this time. I'm going home!! We're excited, nervous, scared, overwhelmed, but feeling peace and confirmation that this is the right decision for us. Oi, so much to do!!

8 comments:

Kellie Allred said...

Yay! How exciting! We're driving out to Boise on Nov. 3rd! We'll have to get together!

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the move. I wish your family the best.

Shauna said...

Welcome back! Good luck with everything!

Whitney Blake said...

Good Luck with the move. I love Boise it is a great place. I am sure something will work out there.

Jaclyn said...

Good luck with everything! I hope those next round of interviews work out and hopefully having family closer will be a blessing for all of you!

Tolmans said...

oh Julie... I am so jealous and so excited for you. Stven read it to me(from facebook) and... I have to admit... a little tear came to my eyes!! I wish we were there with you and I am so so so so so excited for you. You hsd better still be there when we come home :)

Cranberryfries said...

Good luck on the continued job hunt. It'll be easier to be near family that is for sure!

Jenny said...

Good Luck! Hope everything works out for you guys! We miss your family and Keith really misses "the boys" Keep us posted!