We"d love to hear from you...Send us an email!

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Some Good News!!

This week Marc had two different interviews, and both companies want to have second interviews!! We are so excited, still nervous that they might fall through, but it looks like things are picking up a little bit. The only hard/frustrating thing is that one of the interviews isn't until the end of this month, the other isn't until November.....We've already given notice on this place and are moving out around the 30th. The two jobs are in two different locations and its so hard at this point to know where we're going to end up. We might get a storage unit and crash at my brother's house for a week until we have a definite answer, or we might take a gigantic leap of faith and just move to another state without knowing for sure if we have the job. CRAZY! Anyway, just thought I'd share the good news :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope that everything goes well with the interviews. I will be praying for you guys. Good luck!