Tyler & Bryce just turned 18 months old and that means they got legitimately go to the full two hours of nursery!!! We have been taking them in for bits and pieces of nursery to let them get used to it, and they did so well. We just hope it continues to go this smoothly for them, wish us luck!
Monday, November 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Good luck!!!! I'm already so excited for that day and I still have a good 9 months to go! Getting in 30 mintues of church during the 3 hour block is about all we get right now...
Such an exciting day for them both, I saw them afterwards and they looked like champions!
How nice. It's so hard to keep those little ones entertained for 3 solid hours and not only entertained but relatively quiet. Nursery sure makes church nice again huh.
Post a Comment