We"d love to hear from you...Send us an email!

Monday, November 12, 2007

Cuddle Time


The other night I was putting the kids down by myself and they were having such a good time playing together! I think this was the first time they have really played with each other---playing peek a-boo, chasing each other around the house, both playing with trucks, just laughing and having a blast! As we were up in their room they both jumped on their doggie, which they normally do, but this time they were snuggling together! It was the cutest thing in the world.

2 comments:

*katie said...

So cute. How fun will that be to have my boys doing the same thing?! They laugh at each other right now which I love immensely!

Lane Blake said...

Oh they are so cute, I love how tyler has his arm wrapped around bryce... too cute!