So apparently I've been "tagged" by my lovely friend Sarah who I'm going to see tomorrow so I better have this done before I go over!
The rules: Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people.
1. I've had the opportunity to travel to many different countries around the world including: Venezuela, Mexico, England, France, Belgium, Japan, China, Thailand, Berma, yet I have never been to Canada!
2. One of my dream vacations is to go on a Safari in Africa.
3. I tend to be obessive compulsive about projects. I'll complete obsess over something (like scrapbooking) then not touch it for years. I do projects in streaks. If only cleaning the house was a consistent compulsion!
4. I have phone phobia. I hate calling people, I'm just no good at it. I give Marc all the props for keeping our family social because I struggle at it. My hardest calling in the church has been the Sacrament Prayer Coordinator becuase I had to CALL people and even worse, ASK them to do something for me. I've never been so happy to be released from a calling!
5. One of my favorite authors is Bodie Thoene. My mom told me for years that I needed to read her books and I just ignored her. I finally read one of her books, then couldn't put them down for about a month straight. She writes historical fiction. The first series I read was called the "Shiloh Legacy" which takes place right after world war 1. Then her next series "The Zion Covenants" picks up some of the characters from the first series and continues on with world war two. These books are amazing! Anyone looking for a good book should consider reading Thoene.
6. I have a degree in Home Economics. No wonder my favorite channels to watch on TV are the Food Network, HGTV, and TLC.
Now I tag: Alissa, Debbie, Katie, Kim, Shauna, & Teresa
Thursday, November 1, 2007
I've been tagged.....
Posted by
Julie G.
at
Thursday, November 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
All right, you got me!
Post a Comment