There are two things that worry me when the boys are in a different room 1. silence and 2. laughter, if either of these two things are going on I better hurry and go check to see what they're up to. So as of the last couple of weeks the boys have taken to climbing on the kitchen table and its driving me crazy!! They'll both get up there and think they're hilarious. The other day they were pulling my pictures off the walls and everything on the table and just feeding off each other. If anybody has suggestions for how to keep them off the table I would love to hear it!
Saturday, November 17, 2007
My Little Monkeys
Posted by
Julie G.
at
Saturday, November 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh boy--I don't have any suggestions unfortunately, maybe once you learn you'll have to pass it on to me so I can hopefully keep David and Ethan off the table. Even though there just 9 months right now, I also get totally nervous when I hear silence or laughter. The silence is the scariest right now!
Good luck Julie! I dont have any suggestions and my kids do it all the time. Grr :) It's so fun to see them growing so big!
Ha! That sounds all too familiar. Our little Tenley is a month older than your boys, and we have the same problem. I have an amazing respect for you. Keeping track of ONE toddler keeps me plenty busy!
Post a Comment