Both Lexi and Marc were home on Halloween Day. I made some orange and black bows for the girls to wear:
We went over to the boys' school at 1:00 to see their Halloween parade and bring treats to their parties. They both wanted to be Harry Potter this year. This is the first time ever that they have had identical costumes:
I made the boys' robes. We found a craft way to make their wands, I think they turned out really cool.
Lexi wanted to be in the parade too, so she wore her cupcake costume and went around with Tyler to all the classrooms.
From the school, we left to find pumpkins. They didn't even have any left at Walmart this year! We drove to a pumpkin patch, quickly picked out six pumpkins and dashed home to carve them as fast as we could. We then went to the ward Chili feed and trunk-or-treat.
Here's our little cupcakes:
Lexi thought it would be fun to match her sister. We weren't able to find identical costumes, but these were both pretty cute.
Momma and Baby:
This kid was so into posing as Harry Potter, I think he had all the right moves, it was fun to take pictures of him:
Two little cute girls:
The attempts to get all 4 kids together didn't go so hot, but that's life.
After trunk-or-treating the kids came home and went trick-or-treating. I took the kids around while Marc stayed home and passed out candy. There wasn't many homes with lights on. I don't know if that's due to the whole "trunk-or-treat" revolution (which I detest by the way). But its kind of sad that neighbors don't participate. The kids had fun, got lots of candy and were exhausted. They picked out candy to keep, left the rest out for the Halloween Witch and climbed sleepily into bed.




No comments:
Post a Comment