We"d love to hear from you...Send us an email!

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Zoo outing

I realized that it had been a long time since I had done a fun outing with all of the kids by myself. We have beautiful fall weather in Boise. Friday, October 2, was a day that the boys didn't have school and I figured we could go to the zoo together when Lexi got home from school and Isabel was up from her nap. We didn't get down there until about 2:00 I think. But the crowds were minimal, most of the animals were out and it was fun to go do something fun together that everyone could enjoy.


 There's a giraffe in the back of the picture if you look carefully. Apparently google "magicked" my picture as well, lol:
 Snow Leopard:

 Looking the penguins, they were one of Isabel's favorite animal:



 Posing in front of a monkey while we waited:
 Bryce had to pose too:

 My little prairie dogs:


 Lexi insisted on photo bombing this picture:
 Then squeezed her off the little tiger in this one:
 I've never seen a red panda so up close before, 
 It was adorable!
 The sloth bear was walking right up next to us:

 Bengal tiger:
 Just being silly:
The Boise zoo is such a good size, you can see the entire thing and spend less than 2 hours there. We're starting to get some "bigger" animals in there (jelly fish, giraffes, etc). I loved that each of the kids was able to enjoy something. The only thing that stunk was that we didn't pay attention to what time it was trying to get out of the city and ran into rush hour traffic all the way home. Oh well, you win some, you lose some :)

No comments: