We"d love to hear from you...Send us an email!

Friday, May 23, 2014

Easter

I felt like Easter was so far away for the longest time, and then all of the sudden it was here and I had procrastinated way too long!
 
We managed to dye eggs. I had hard boiled a dozen of them. Marked on the outside of the carton that they were "HB". And yet, somehow we managed to dye 1 dozen raw eggs.
 
 
 
 
 The Easter Bunny's helper was out at 9:00 at night before with all the other crazies. It was awful. Never again do I want to go battle the crowds like that to fill Easter baskets. Ugh. We let the kids open baskets before church (we have 9:00 am church) but made them wait until later to find eggs.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 We managed to get one nice shot of everybody before running out the door.
 
 These were taken after church. Baby didn't get hers outside because she had already gone down for a nap:
 
 
 When Isabel woke up, we had our egg hunt:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
That evening we had family dinner down at my Mom & Dad's house. There was yet another egg hunt with more candy, so the kids were all good and sugared up for the week.
 
 

1 comment:

Jaclyn said...

Your children are all growing up so much!