It still floors me that I have kids in school full time and that I am now the one going to parent teacher conferences instead of my mother! Both boys' teachers sang praises about them. Tyler's teacher kept telling me how much she loved and enjoyed him. She loves his enthusiasm and his happiness. His efforts to be kind and friendly towards everyone does not go unnoticed, however, he is quite the little chatter box in class. She moved him to sit next to 2 of the quieter kids in class hoping that would help him, and instead the "quiet" boys started talking more! He struggles with staying focused, and not talking when she's talking. He's doing great with his reading, we're working on comprehension now.
Bryce's teacher is pleased with his behavior and how he is excelling in his school work. She too emphasized the comprehension skills, so that's definitely something we're working harder on. I had to chuckle when she mentioned that he has a hard time with organization and often loses things. At least I know my children aren't behaving any differently at school than they do at home!
I'm proud of my boys! I can't believe all the new skills they are learning and what great writers they are becoming :)
Saturday, December 29, 2012
Parent/Teacher Conferences
Posted by
Julie G.
at
Saturday, December 29, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment