Feeling really blah today. First day of March and it's snowing really hard. Kids were thrilled, mom.......not so much. I feel like I've had the Winter Blues. I've lost ALL motivation to go work out. I feel like going to work out is just one more thing that I HAVE to do, one more time that I have to put all the kids in child watch, yet AGAIN. And with how busy the week gets, on the quiet days, I just want to stay home and be quiet.
Tyler developed a cough a couple of weeks ago. I thought it was more Asthma related, but it got progressively worse while he was on medication instead of getting better. Then it went through the rest of the kids and myself. I pushed myself pretty hard on Tuesday trying to get through music class, helping at the school and first day of 3 new swim lessons. Wednesday morning I was a mess. I took the boys out to the bus stop and came back and climbed back in bed. Marc made fun of me because I spent the morning in bed, but I just couldn't pull myself out. Finally had to get up to take Marc to work and get ready for preschool swim lessons. My voice has been shot ever since. To top it off, I lost my phone on Tuesday somewhere and haven't been able to find it. I feel so naked without my phone. It's definitely a security blanket for me, especially when we're going somewhere, and I hate not being able to communicate with my husband! I'm just looking forward to sunshine, warm temperatures, and being able to spend time outside. Spring needs to hurry up and get here!
Thursday, March 1, 2012
winter blues
Posted by
Julie G.
at
Thursday, March 01, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment