I've loved living closer to Marc's work. We've been able to enjoy working out together quite regularly which has been great for us! For the first time in months, I've been consistently exercising and working out. We've got the Spring Sprint Triathlon just around the corner in April, so we've begun training for that. Marc & I both took on daunting races this Spring. I was asked if I wanted to train & race with my friend Gina for the Great Potato 1/2 marathon in May. Oh golly. I've always sworn off Marathons. 26.2 miles of something I hate (not to mention the months of training) just sounded miserable. So what do I do? Commit to a 13.1 mile race. Good grief! Gina's quite persuasive. But I'm excited to accomplish something that will push me so hard and really make me commit to a training plan in order to finish it. I'm also hoping it will help me with the running parts of my triathlons this year (either that or push me away from them all together!). I've got 9 weeks to keep training....feeling overwhelmed, but ready for the challenge.
Wednesday, March 16, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You go girl!
Post a Comment