We"d love to hear from you...Send us an email!

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Spontaneity + Good Friends/Family=Happiness!

We've been super busy the last week! I prefer being busy so this is a good thing, the only thing that isn't is when I take a deep breath and realize how FAST time is flying!! Seriously, does anyone else feel like this? I just need a pause button for a moment.

Friday night, took the kids to the park. Saturday Marc went on a 30 mile bike ride, then we took the kids up to Park City. Sunday morning our friends, The Poulson's stopped by in the morning, then Levi joined us for dinner & a movie. Monday, we squeezed in eye appointments right before having a BBQ with the Poulsons & Millers (when we first got married, we constantly played games & hung out with these two families, we have missed them greatly and it was so fun to get together again). Although, getting together is a little crazier now with the 7 kids between us!

Tuesday, got a call from Jen that they were in Provo, she & the kids were able to join us for dinner. Wednesday, picked up Marc from work and hung out at Seven Peaks (local waterpark). Boys had a blast! We're looking forward to maybe going next week too (especially if its free again ;) Thursday evening was spent at a birthday party. So far, no plans for the weekend....but we have some "free" babysitting coming our way so I'm thinking maybe Harry Potter?? I guess we'll have to see what happens!

1 comment:

Lori and Jeff Poulson said...

Thanks for having us over! We had a blast and enjoyed getting to see you again and seeing your adorable kids in action! You guys are the best!