Lexi had her 4 mo check up last week. She's doing awesome. The Dr. was impressed by her strength and surprised that she is rolling over from her tummy to her back already. He recommended starting her on solids to see if we could stretch her out inbetween feedings and especially at night (she had been waking up 2x's a nice since we got back from Boise). She started on rice cereal and loves it! Last night she slept from 8:00 to 5:00 so I was one happy Momma! She's also tried pears and sweet potatoes. She knows that if we put her in the Bumbo seat at the table that its time to eat. And gets frustrated if we don't feed her fast enough! When she's done, she loves to watch her brothers. I don't know if they're the greatest of examples, but I guess they make for good entertainment!
We've been able to take some fun pictures of her: (for some reason, the second one won't rotate)
We're all in love with this little girl. She is a gem. We're having so much fun with her, this is by far my favorite baby stage. I love how all it takes is one of us walking into the room to get a big ol' squeal and smile. Here's a couple of videos of her new "milestones" Enjoy!
Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing
Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing
2 comments:
Aww...seeing your little girl is getting me excited for our new arrival. Hmmm, may have to get the Bumbo this time around.
The Bumbo has been great! We inherited it from my brother and his wife...it was something I always wanted for the twins but couldn't afford one, nonetheless two! Definitely worth shopping for a used one. I'm excited for you too Celeste!
Post a Comment